Sunday, February 15, 2009



Hope y'all had a good one =]

15.02.09- Yippee-- Happy bumble-bee! Pleasant moments and a blue sky filled with birds. Such is my day today. Neurotic winds do blow from time to time. But then again, they blow on any weather good or bad. Well today we had a lovely lunch by the balcony... It was a really small balcony (typical) but still it was a nice change of scenery and the four of us managed to sit comfortably for a meal. He-he. Golly-ness. My thoughts are on a treadmill. Guess I won't be ranting much tonight. Anyways I hope everyone had a lovely valentines yesterday! I know I did =] Btw, valentines isn't all about being with that one significant other.... It's about love alright, and what is love if it can't be shared with the rest of the world.... XD

CheeRs ! 

No comments:

Your Shot Daily Dozen