Thursday, February 12, 2009

Not So Dead Yet.

ZEST!

The revival of BelleSparkle


: )

I know, I know.... Bukan da mati ka? Nop. =p
I'm back to blogging *fingers-crossed* and hopefully I'll be able to keep up with posts and what not. Oh, and that new blog? Well lets just say it's out there, just that I decided to keep this one rolling... 

So apart from the M.I.A in practically the online world for the past year things are up and about in almost all spheres and I'm whoop-tee-doop-tee happ'ee =D I deliberately shut some doors for a while and after that much needed time of hibernation and isolation the honey tastes sweeter and the grass seems greener these days. Life is so. I know, I don't make sense. What the heck. This is a blog after all. Expression is the name of the game. 

CheeRs!

(will update this post again soon!)


No comments:

Your Shot Daily Dozen