Monday, July 23, 2007

Was it Qi Gong?

Time: 8.08pm
Listening to: Upgrade -Beyonce

WoohooO
Lovin' the day so far.
Went grocery shopping today : )
And omg guess what i saw at the supermarket??
.
.
.
.
.


They were so adorable! *Meow*
But i ain't adopting one anytime soon...
I wouldn't want to keep one in a cage. BTW it's not good>>>We Need SPACE!
Actually, i was supposed to get one in grade six for scoring in my UPSR (haha).
Even had a hutch built for it and i had imagined how it would be to have my piggies running around the lawn. But i got a pair of rabbits instead due to the reason that guinea pigs could give you asthma...so said my vet aunt.
: (
Oh well. Just like cats i'd rather adore them from afar.

Feeling tired but still restless.
Actually cleared out some of my stuff from last sem.
Omg. My stuff are way too many. My books especially...
Just thinking of the day when i'd be moving 'em out.
(*o*)""
Not such a good picture...*
Ok maybe i'll just work on my jewelery board for now.
: )

Eat your veggies and remember to bring your umbrella, people!

C h e e r S !

No comments:

Your Shot Daily Dozen