Saturday, July 21, 2007

July Breezes.

I'M BaCK!

Yes. Oh snap. I just watched a disturbing video and i feel like... *puke*

Ok. Well i've been meaning to update since a couple of hours ago.
Oi shit. An insect just bit me. I killed it on the spot like squished it where it bit me cause i recall someone saying that if you did so when a red ant bit you it would not sting cause you'd be squishing the 'anti-venom' or something . So instead, the sting would wear off. For red ants at least.
That thing that just bit me was not a red ant. Some tiny-winged-colorful thing.
It's so itchy now.

. . . . . . .

I know i promised an update. But i'm so blank at this moment.
And not to mention i left half the snaps i took during the break back home...
We'll just have to see. Some random post now and then...of the break.
I actually dug out some pics from last christmas. Me likey.

. . . . . .

Life has been great really. The break has been so-o relaxing. The weather was ok-ok la. Hot mostly during the day and rainy in the evenings. Everyone else were busy with work/school so it's just mostly me and...me. Sad. Not. He-he.
I 'worked' at home so that explains the less outings this break. Indulged myself with books, movies and food. Ho-ho.
Omg. My sugar craving was so bad. I craved ice-cream almost every night! Then siso Dreamz would spare me with some Oreos now and then =)

Saturdays were great! Badminton time...he-he. The little people in training? How could i miss it... :) I actually joined in the training and coached at the same time. Best of all were the doubles games! My last saturday was the bomb. I actually played like there was no tomorrow. Well, until i got a cramp leg that is. Hee hee. Breath-terrific : )

15.07.07- Watched H.P with the sibs and cuzzie crew. I think there was around 17 of us? Anyways i thought the movie was fine but for those who read the book you could expect a slight disappointment. There were funny bits as well. Funny when cuzzie Luz is there. Haha. Omg his laughter is the most loudest, unique and contagious laugh you'll ever hear. I just started laughing even though the scene wasn't that funny--his laugh, omg. It just caught on. Hee ; )
Don't you just love happy laughing people? ~_^
Then there was the overloaded lift incident. Zzz. 3 people went out of the lift--still overloaded. Then i went out--still. Then________________.

THE WEATHER- There were 2 or 3 days when the wind was blowing off the hook (eek that doesn't sound right).Anyway it was kindda nice...but scary. Once, i left the clothes out to dry and the grey clouds started rolling in. I hoped it would just pass by but seeing as it wasn't i decided i should bring the clothes in. Before i knew it the winds were starting up a storm. Omg. I kept looking up hoping that no coconuts would fall.
Yes. Bludi'el them winds i tell you, could prolly catch a flying cow.

Well other than that, the starry night sky, the dawn, the sunset---magnifique.

I'm sleepy. To be continued...

No comments:

Your Shot Daily Dozen