Friday, January 11, 2008

Bubbly.

7.27 pm - Another day : ) I passed my theory test for driving today--49/50! Ha-ha. I know it's just theory but at least I've surpassed the hassle of revising for the test which btw is a waste of time and money if i had to repeat!--2 things I can barely spare right now. So.

Work wasn't so bad today. The critique session helped a lot. Even though I had to re-do most of the work it was still good feedback. I'm getting gewd. Hee hee. Plus i'm starting to enjoy it more now that i know where i'm headed and which areas it is that i need to improve on.

I was zested from the test until now. Usually after work i'll head to the internet cafe which is family grounds while i wait for my ride home. Dinner was fun. The usual chuckle buddy, Girl, always lightens the load. I just love a dose of laughter :D And i can never go short with my beloveds : )

- - - - - - -

I haven't really been able to post an update other than my personal day-to-day rants.But hopefully soon I will--so keep checking! ; )

No comments:

Your Shot Daily Dozen