Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Pink Prominence.

Listening to: Sorry, Blame It On Me -Akon
Feeling: sleepy + e. m. o + :) + weird

It's already mid-week. Goodness. My eyelids are heavy but my heart is restless. All the demands in the week (wth am I talking about? it's only Wednesday... -_-") seem endless. Today I felt the weird breezes of the past, present and future. I have no idea what that meant, but that's how it feels or felt. Pink appears to be the dominating color of the day. And chocolate milk was out of stock so i got strawberry instead. I really don't know where this post is leading me. I just felt i needed to type out some....stuff.
Busy isn't even enough to describe the workload i need to surpass. Stress and tensions get to me now and then but the thing is I'm enjoying what I'm doing. It's still tough of course especially when you need to grasp a whole lot of things in such a short period of time. Well when i talk about managing through the semester, i don't speak for myself when i say that i'm busy. Everyone else is. And allotting time is quite challenging. Sigh*
There's that little voice at the back of my mind i just can't seem to grip. Guess i need to catch some Zzzz's....

Hope i dream this tonight. . .

No comments:

Your Shot Daily Dozen