Thursday, August 23, 2007

Feeling:



...............

Friggin' migraine!
I need to. . .

. . .chill. . .

............
It's only just beginning. I am a student animator as probably only few of you would know. And the animating part of the course has only just begun (am already in the 5th sem, wth!). Yes, well that's how it is. Before majoring i didn't think i would actually be where i am today... Little did i know then when i first enrolled in the course (other than what animation meant to me then). It's a long story... anyways, i have no regrets!
The point is, anything you choose to do be it art or medical, requires hard work and effort. So it's up to you to give it your best or otherwise.

(This was initially leading me to a longer post but i'll save that for another day!)

I'm so far behind. I'm off to do more sketches... Cheers

Quote of the day:

"Keep on going and the chances are you will stumble on something, perhaps
when you are least expecting it. I have never heard of anyone stumbling on
something sitting down."

-Charles F. Kettering



2 comments:

Todd said...

wonderful quote

I dropped out of college where my major was Communications and a minor of Theater. I had no idea what I wanted to do so I tried to find my own way. I've been stumbling ever since and I wouldn't trade it for the world. My current job has me interacting with recent college graduates [most older than me] who are entering the corporate world.

I'm not sure what point I'm trying to make...

aimz said...

aahh...interesting... thankies, Todd : )

Your Shot Daily Dozen