Monday, May 14, 2007

Tuesday.May15th.

I have no idea as for now. my bus ride was l o n g. so i was thinking up a bunch of stuff to put down. surprisingly met Fiqo at the erl station (apart from appearing in cyberia yesterday as well) *stalker* Well the whole trip was quite inspiring. from college to kl with luu. and all around. and catching the last bus and the midnight alley walk. and...and here i am now. exhausted. pretty much. all inspiration calls for 'rest' to be revived once self is recharged. i am less of artistic these days (?) whatever one may perceive. anyhows i have a week to go. a week! my FINAL college week. damned. my mind's half cruising to holiday-ness. alas i still have work to patch up. i miss home. i miss my violin. i miss the beach. i miss my siblings. i miss mom's lambchop. i miss those nostalgic moments of yesteryears.

i miss men

to be continued...

No comments:

Your Shot Daily Dozen