Thursday, March 29, 2007

Face the Music and Dance...

Oh my goodies.
March is a month of madness~! emotional madness... hmmhmm....
Assignment frenzy...it's mostly been all about work with the occasional emo outburst from nowhere...creating chaos...chaos!!
I love vector art...yeshhh...i miss my beach view... ='( ....oh oh! but i had my Lambchop dinner yesterday which was the bomb! Lovin it~~~

Mayz being crazee again...i lappp u too! hahaha...


Oh wellz...the days have been tough and hard....i could hardly reply a 'how r u' with a 'fine!' or 'good!'...only 'okay'... =] BUT i'm gonna get through this...with or without...i love being happy...and i don't wait for or depend on anyone to make me happy...but sometimes you can't help the setbacks that life throws at you...but then again that's all a part of life...and everything happens for a reason! I know that i will get through this a wiser/stronger/better person... =] Whatever you perceive it to be, ayt?
Anyways i'm GRATEFUL for each new day...each new lesson...each new blessing...my good friends! *love u guys*...good food!....that beautiful breeze...the lil' things that put a smile on my face... =]

Hohoho~~~ i'm just being as positive as i can...i really don't know what to expect for the coming days and don't be surprised for the occasional spills of emo poetry or whatever.... =p

No comments:

Your Shot Daily Dozen