Saturday, March 24, 2007

Angels by day...
...vixens by night...



. . . . .

I met in the street a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat worn, his cloak was out at the elbows, the water passed through his shoes -- and the stars through his soul.
Victor Hugo

Love seeketh not itself to please, nor for itself hath any care, but for another gives its ease, and builds a Heaven in Hell's despair.
William Blake

Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
Anais Nin

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend.
Albert Camus

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
Arnold H. Glasgow



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just lurve edited pictures...heheheheh..jo here btw.missing u munkz n ur blunt advices!!

Your Shot Daily Dozen