Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sweet Cravings + Reality.

. . . . . . .

Life has been swiftly moving forward.
Having no classes on Wednesdays makes it feel like the week is shorter.
I am closely attached to papers and my blue pencil. Not one day goes by without the word 'Trailer'. The enthusiasm is a candle burning in the dark 'till dawn.
And falling sick only reminds me that I'm human too.

Towards the end of the week I guess my body just had enough; it's been screaming 'rest!' ever since i caught the flu more so;
So the last two days I've been able to fall asleep without waking 'till the next day.
Can't describe more; it only paints a picture of an over-done workaholic.
-___-
But the week has been pleasant in some ways. Subtle thrills as I may call them; adding colors to my canvas. It's funny how some things you thought you left far behind can still catch up to you; perhaps something you've let go of.

Have a good weekend, peepz!

C h e e r S !

No comments:

Your Shot Daily Dozen