Saturday, September 08, 2007

Chipped Polish + Fever.


Golly. I think i've had enough of house music for now; the beats are still ringing in my head. My weekend has been infused with the cold. I caught the flu and was down with a fever yesterday. I felt i wasted most of the day and even then i couldn't be spared with proper rest due to the nightmares about work that need be done! Sheesh. But i felt much better after some herbal tea prior to dinner. And seriously after, I was on a working high -__-" Worked on some drawings 'till 4am....zzzz...
And surprisingly i woke up quite refreshed this morning and ready to tackle on more work! I just finished one assignment a while ago so i was thinking of watching a movie for a break =p
Tee-hee~*

My blogging juice is just at a low drive...but i still felt like spilling some bits.

Cupcake, anyone?

No comments:

Your Shot Daily Dozen