Sunday, July 29, 2007

Like hello, SO eXcited!

omg...omg. I am. I truly am just happy this moment :D
Had my first classes today. Just briefing la since it's week O. But goodies, so motivated and so excited!
I know, i know, the thrill of the begining, ey?
Next thing you know it's whining and grinding down the road of overloaded work and stress...#*&%$#! Well i guess we'll get there but as of this moment i'm a bliss ; )
Started oiling on my drawing skills again since last week actually and have been so enthused since then. I think i was so excited drawing last night i was high-ed and ended having trouble with sleep. -_____- ""
Honestly, my drawing hands have rusted...and i have all semester to do nothing but improve :) This sem it's more focused in and all about ANIMATION so that's pretty much all there is to do and think about this sem! Well of course there's all that sub-sub studies that fall under the field.....what can i say? MAJOR!

*sigh*

Let's hope this charging enthusiasm don't die soon... : )

c h e e r S !

Picture of the day: RUSSIAN WATERWORKS (Can you feel me??)


(SOURCE: Yahoo! NEWS)

No comments:

Your Shot Daily Dozen