Friday, July 13, 2007

Almost There!

I'M BACK!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...urm, not really... XD

I'm at a CC actually and since i got hours to kill why not. . . =]

It's been a loooooooooooong time since i've updated and to tell you the truth, i don't miss the internet that much since i got back for the break (^~*)
HoHoHo~
I can't believe it's coming to 5 weeks now! Gasp.
AND a NEW semester is just around the corner! Gaaaahhhhhhhhh . . . . . !
Goodies, life has been great =)
Things were a bit slow (relaxing) the first 2 weeks but after that i got loads up my sleeve. *grin*
I'll update soon when i'm back to the 6th floor pool view, oil palm plantation for a scenery, and bunk bed's the place to retire. Hee~

So be sure to check in a week's time. . .

Until then, Cest la Vie!

No comments:

Your Shot Daily Dozen