Tuesday, June 12, 2007



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It's mid-year people!
How are those new year's resolutions doing?

Moving up?
Down?
or Nowhere?

I am flying home soon in a few hours...hohoho~
It's so funny how so many things can happen in such a short time. Maybe not that hilarious but wonderfully unplanned things that just seem to catch you off guard--how! I just packed my stuff today and I so dread it! Usually I'd have started a week earlier...seriously. But this past week has been a fast
motion blur
--in a way. Well I always intend on packing light but that's close to impossible. And the books! omg...my precious books...

Oh well.

Smiley little happy people. lamb chop. vanilla milkshakes. the beach. sister act. the starry night sky. the salty breeze. the crazy arse beloved peeps. the family.
--awaits me.
: )

No comments:

Your Shot Daily Dozen