Saturday, May 26, 2007

Recap.End.Begin.

Recap of the 4th Semester....

This semester started out pretty good. I came back with fresh hopes and determinations for things that changed and the things i wanted to change.
The first few weeks were fabulous. I was a walking sunshine. The view from my balcony changed in a way; the feelings changed; in a good way. And love was great.

But life throws challenges at the very things you strive to change or attain. Any new vow beckons trial. And mine was put to the test.

For one, writing has saved me.
I may not be as good as my sister but i love it no less. And well you don't have to be measured good in writing to be able to write. i mean if it helps, just write; spill your expressions in your own words. It's for you. :)
Anyways, i type in the days on Word more than i write them in my journal nowadays cause it seemed more convenient. But i still love Blooking!

Well. this semester i would say was much better than the past two. but the past semesters served their purpose and i have no regrets.

It seems so ironic. but it is the way it is. and it is the way i perceived it to be.

Earlier this year, i was a mediator for most and a faithful listening ear. i answered to calls of dear friends in crisis. and i learned a lot too from helping others. i recognized some of the situations as ones i have gone through as well in the past. even ones that i knew i would anticipate soon in time.

27th January'O7-

Where you are now

Sometimes you might forget

The horizons that are yet to cross your path

Once in a while it’s good to look ahead

Imagine a beautiful life

And come back to the moments you have with you now

Live each day with a smile in your heart

Know and believe in the beautiful days to come

Cherish the beautiful days you have now

Keep smiling

You will get there

. . . . . . .

Well looking back i have been pretty optimistic. I carried on positively despite the unexpected twist and turns of life. and looking for the good in the not so good things has helped a lot. i know it ain't easy but we do have the power to change our lives. (hohoho)

Grew much closer to my classmates this sem. We barely had lunch at college anymore so we would drive out for lunches. it was coolies. and one time i joined in on the Counter Strike team (-_-). being the only girl in class, it was fun i guess kicking ass these hardcore gamers. ha-ha.

February'O7-

Through the sunshine & the bliss

Was a reason to believe

Through the tears & heartache

Was the determination to change

I could have let go

Literally

But I learned and have grown

With this new hope in the heart

Taking its first steps

It is never easy

For any new vow beckons trial

Some days I smile through it

But some days I feel like giving up

I no longer hold a hand to be with

I no longer expect much…

I give this heart willingly

Realizing that I still hope it be held on a pedestal

No more…

No more…

I no longer push nor stand still

I’m moving forward

I’m taking you with me

Let’s move forward

Lets…

. . . . . . .

[January-May 2OO7]

Most over-used word: what?

Most over-used phrase: Time flies by so fast!

My broken record: too many to mention....i love music :)

My thirst quenchers: Green tea, Justea, Vanilla Milkshake, Fresh Milk, Teas and Coffee...Water.

My hunger satisfiers: Spaghetti, Porridge, Fruits, Lamb chop....take out!

Mind cussing: Mother E!

Books: Fiona Harrold, The Road Less Traveled and Beyond (still reading), The Wildlife Year....Art & Fashion magz for inspiration

Nail color: Vain Purple, Pastel Pink, Glittery Silver

Peeves: lack of sleep, late buses, rude people

Loves: chilling at the balcony, my besties, nice weather, the cooling breeze, singing on a bad day, vanilla milkshake on...any day :) , laughing, a beautiful sky, the night sky(!), when it starts raining right after i reach my stop, when my mommy texts me, when my dad calls, when my lil' sis says 'I love you!', when i force my lil' bros to tell me they miss me *evil grin*, good surprises, good food, real people, ma'am patricia's lectures, inspiration, when mayzy is such a doinker, when vivi and dudu are such doinkers, good movies, sleep.....mucho mucho....

. . . . . . .

Before i knew it, the tables were turned. it was my turn to reach out. and dear friends gladly answered my call. it was weird at first. but i was non the less grateful to be blessed with such beloved people. thank you :)
And yes, surprisingly though i had anticipated some things, what i had lost, i had gained a hundred times more. and it would not have been possible had i not been counting my blessings. cause it would have been so much easier to over-look the little joys of life. but hey, i chose otherwise.

to be continued...

No comments:

Your Shot Daily Dozen