Monday, May 21, 2007

It's Over?!...NOT!!

DESIGN STUDIES....X!!!


Yes...as the title suggests it's not really over...BUT most of the hardships has been surpassed~! Presentation with the client is finally over and done with! And we left the college around 7.30 pm. it was dark and hallow. eerie. but for one, I'm so relieved. HOWEVER, we still have to present one more time this Wednesday. huh~! well at least there's not much left but a little correction and the journals.

After my bus finally arrived this morning on the way to college i thought i was gonna murder the bus driver. seriously. i was cussing all the while i was waiting for the unpunctual bus... -_-** well only in my mind.
when you're late you find yourself running after the bus. and when you're not you seem to be waiting for ages. damned. anyhows finally made it to college and met up with the group. proceeded to do some more final printing (damnit!)
Oh here's the best part. as i touched down college grounds my two members honked me and i hopped into the car with them and we were driving back to street mall (basically back to my place)...after all that waiting! they could have just came to my place instead... wth.
well. my day wasn't over.
we were on our way to puchong next for printing. all that hassle of finding the right paper and resizing/ editing/ editing *#@%*#$. and finally printing. in between hoping that nothing else screws up.
had lunch. and i was sinking into a low drive enthusiasm for the presentation. apparently we had to wait for the client and guide him back to college with us. the sun was too bright. made me sleepy. had my shades on and caught some eye-shutter the ride back. the sky was beautiful though.

omg. i was sulking about my purple bag which was the savior of my whole to and fro trips since i had loads to carry with me today. well. it started in the car when the belacan spilled in my bag @_@. 1st was the strong belacan smell. then my white scrunchy caught on @_@ and well basically it was a drag cause i had my heels (wth), sunnies, package bottles all thrown in together. .... T_T


It was pleasant in some ways :)
Even with all the rushing and last minute patching up, the anxiety of the day was rather sleepy in a manner. somehow the worries of the day kind of felt weird. yet still knots and ties only bland (?) i dunno.


*pictures coming up!*


No comments:

Your Shot Daily Dozen