Thursday, May 03, 2007

Full Moon

Playing: Contradanza -Vanessa Mae

Hot damn, this song! One of my all time favourite....it's my soul's escape.... :)
Well just musing over some thoughts. starting to pick up my work pace again...well i have to, considering i only have around 2 weeks more to go. yes...and workaholic aimz is such the anti-social. haha. kidding....but heck i've been telling people i just wanna focus on this last 2 weeks so lay off~! seriously....well...i can't be bothered so pardon~ne~mua! i'm trying my best here okay...and sometimes we need to be a little selfish. i'm just not one to look back and wished i'd have done my best when it's already too late. i began, so im'a finish what i started!

Thoughts, thoughts....

*stares at yellow post-its on the wall*

'I am letting go of that part that makes me afraid and holding me captive. I am LETTING GO of this fear. There are worse fears out there that are FOR REAL for some people elsewhere or even close by.'

Me. i made yet another rash decision. goodness woman, when are you going to learn!

I remember that bright shooting star and that breath-taking night canvas....i miss everything held in that moment.

No comments:

Your Shot Daily Dozen