Saturday, May 19, 2007

19thMayO7

Time: 5.57 pm
Listening to: High -Light House Family

It's a Saturday!! and one that i hope to be able to relax...well i chose to despite the plans for today... was supposed to leave for kl this morning unfortunately for my messed up clock i woke up at 9 which was kind of late...actually i woke up to a phone call...'Pizza Hut'... @_@ haha. anyway, decided to sleep in 'till i had enough. and yes it's time to finish up those leftover work! ...a picture of my desk...as you can see my wall is bombarded by yellow post-its of to-dos and lists...which i clear up every now and then and start posting up again as i list down the to-dos of the day.....huhu~ well now they're all coming off my wall since i have one more last project to get off my hands! and oh please let it be my last week next week because i seriously can't deal @_@

No comments:

Your Shot Daily Dozen