Sunday, April 22, 2007

Wira Tangkis Putrajaya vs. Mutiara Putrajaya

Hohoho~
The badminton friendly today was great...! Though we only got 4 draws and 1 wins...that's not merely important as the experience gained and the bonds created~ hee~ Well basically the Wira Tangkis Putrajaya team were all young high school players and mostly still inexperienced but that's basically what the friendly match is about right....well i was part of the team =p and we were up against the Mutiara Putrajaya team which were made up of veteran women~! They were good...hee hee~ Anyway i played 2 games and got draws for both....damn....it was breath-teriffic but as i had said i hadn't been going for training so i was a bit rusty not to mention my stamina was oh-so-low...hohoho~ I loved the 2nd set of the 2nd game! It was smooth, swift & steady.......... damn..... cause we lost the 1st set, we came back the 2nd and gave them only 2 points (nyahaha) Hahaha....yeah la...young energy vs. experienced veterans....hohoho....

What was going through my mind that morning? I was putting up a sweat and feeling sleepy at the same time (-_-) so...i was spacing out a lot....* But it was coolies....love this game.

Hee~ These are people close to ma' heart! Hahah...yes...they've all grown up....
The young Wira Bayu team back home coached via Daddy~ (my coach back then too!) haha...and now... the younger generation under me (cheh make me feel so old...) Anyways these peeps are me blood bonds!
*Hearts y'aLL*

No comments:

Your Shot Daily Dozen