Sunday, January 21, 2007

Belle Sparkle =)

=) Too much caffeine is not good especially when you're already happy...

It's already coming to the end of the month! how time flies.... classes start tomorrow and I'm really excited about it...hee~ The past semesters were tough and so many things happened last year that have been such a roller coaster ride. i'm sure everyone has had their fair share of events but with each one a reason that has added to the grander picture of life...hohoho....well i'm hoping for a better year (and i'm sure so does everyone..) still i'm grateful for the things i've been through and for the lessons learned...

I had a great weekend =)
I'm grateful for...
.my beloved family...
.good friends...
.good food...
.my loved ones...

.smiles...
.laughter...
.vanilla milkshake....
.being grateful for the lil' blessings that gets you even through the hardest of times =)

No comments:

Your Shot Daily Dozen